NOMAD is closed Sundays.
NOMAD is open as an art gallery and design studio, Monday–Saturday.
- Monday–Friday: 10 am–5 pm
- Saturday: 11:30 am–5 pm
Wine and Food Service
NOMAD’s Wine Lounge experience is open Thursday–Saturday.
- Thursday–Saturday: 5–10:30 pm(ish)
- Happy Hour 5–6 pm
- Music 7–10 pm (unless noted)
- Last reservations at 10:15 pm
- Available for Private Events, Monday–Saturday
Watch for more details on the following special events at NOMAD in the coming months:
- Tuesday 28 March – Saturday 1 April — NOMAD’s Annual Souk Sale — We are making room for new things at NOMAD…
- Saturday 1 April — Evening on Antique Row — Sean and the NOMAD Tribe are proud to support this event which benefits the educational programs of the Historical Society of Palm Beach County. For tickets to the event, please visit the Evening on Antique Row site. For reservations at NOMAD that evening, please call us on 561-621-3700.
Ongoing Goings-on @ NOMAD
Keep up with the latest NOMAD shenanigans by following us on Instagram: @nomad.seanrush. Look at our saved stories for the weekly schedule.
NOMAD Happy Hour — Every Evening, 5–6 pm
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere…
5 pm to 6 pm, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, our early-evening happy hour features 25% off…
- Nelly’s NOMAD Nibbles
- NOMAD Sangria
- NOMAD Wine Flights — Did you miss your flight? We got you! 25% off wine flights, including our new NOMAD Flight of the Month
NOMAD Flight of the Month
The current NOMAD Flight of the Month includes a Pinot Noir and two Cabernet Sauvignons from California. These wine also are available at very special prices by-the-glass and by-the-bottle.
Nomadic Wine Tastings — First and Third Wednesdays
Every first and third Wednesday of the month, we embark on a new international journey of wines, when NOMAD opens exclusively for our Nomadic Wine Tastings. Each tasting features six wines, based on a theme. Our chef prepares a delicious new pairings for each wine. Discover new wines and enjoy interesting and entertaining conversations.
Tastings start at 6 pm. After the tasting, guests have exclusive access to NOMAD for the evening.
Tickets are available now for the following tastings:
- 5 April — Spain — Traveling to the Iberian Peninsula, we will be celebrate the wines of Spain.
- 19 April — Whites and Rosés — As we head into warmer weather, let’s enjoy white and rosé wines from France…
- 3 May — Rhône Valley — Following up on our Rhône Valley tasting in February, we will revisit the region to enjoy six new wines!
- 17 May — Loire Valley — We are heading back to Loire Valley to try six new wines!
Pre-paid reservations required. Seating is limited. Tickets are $100++ per person (plus 20% gratuity and sales tax). Call NOMAD at 561-621-3700 to reserve and purchase tickets. (Wine tasting reservations are not available through OpenTable.) Reservations can be made for any of the tastings above.
Your ticket includes the six wines and food pairings. The night of the tasting, we offer special discounts on the purchase of 6 or more bottles of the same wine. Tickets are non-refundable, but can be shifted to a future tasting up to 24 hours before the tasting reservation, if your plans change.
Live Music — Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays — 7 to 10 pm (-ish)
NOMAD’s on-going , nightly music series — Join us as we explore and celebrate live music from around the world, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening. You’re Gonna Love the Vibe of Our Tribe!
Follow us on Instagram @nomad.seanrush, where we post the music line-up every week.
Reservations highly recommended. Reserve on OpenTable, or call us on 561-621-3700.
Live music is 7–10 pm, unless noted.
to be announced
DJ Beki Powell
(Evening on Antique Row)
and Of One Mind
and Of One Mind
DJ Beki Powell
Vibe: Around the World
Morning Meditation — Saturdays, 10:30 am
Wendy “Wenji” Soderman, of Breathe Modern Meditation, guides a morning meditation at NOMAD, every Saturday at 10:30 am. Join Wenji as she shares a different meditation practice each week.
Paid reservations in advance through Wenji’s web site (click here).